Wedding Bells
I cannot believe that the time is finally here! It feels like I got engaged last week, not over four months ago. I am not as stressed as I thought that I would be which is good. For anyone that knows me, I tend to stress A LOT! I am really quite surprised that I am so calm about all of this. Last weekend I graduated from BYU (yahoo!) so my whole family was in town. That was fun, but also strange because I did not feel like I JUST finished school. I have been teaching this entire year so it feels like I should have graduated a year ago. After graduation we had a bridal shower at Patti's house. I am always amazed at how many people come out to show support for me! It was really fun! I am embarrassed that so many people know our pet names for each other but OH WELL! :) Laura stayed in town for a couple of days to help me get all moved out and I could not have done it without her. I would come to work and she would stay at my condo and help out. She is the BEST! Anyway, I am happy as a clam!
1 comment:
Yay!!! You are married!! I can't even believe it. It doesn't feel like it was too long ago that we were two Bacheloretes getting hit on by the weird boys in our ward . . . good times. Now you are married to your best friend. I am so so so so incredibly happy for you. I wish you and James the best of luck. Sorry I couldn't make it to the reception. Something came up and I was so bummed out when I realized I wouldn't be able to make it. But just know that I was thinking of you. :) Love.
Post a Comment