Monday, May 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Warning: iPhone pics are horrible quality!

I have lived in Phoenix for a year and I LOVE it! A couple of months ago I went to visit my parents in LV and I just remember thinking I want to get home. I have always thought LV was home, even though I lived in Utah for 6 years. I was so worried when we decided to come here that I wouldn't be excited but now I wouldn't change it for anything. One of my favorite things that Phoenix has to offer is all the sports! Of course, we love the Suns the most, but we have fun cheering on all the teams (Diamondbacks, Cardinals, Rattlers & the Coyotes).

The other night we went to our first arena football game with some friends. So fun!

A couple weeks ago I got to watch my favorite baby, Weston, while his momma went to church. Gosh, I love this little boy! He was so cuddly the whole 3 hours!


Look at this kid's hair! Makes me laugh!

The school year ended on Friday which is always really nice but I always miss the kiddos. This year is especially hard because the little ones were so special! I was only there for 3 months but with only 5 kids you get attached FAST! I will miss this little Doritos' face everyday at lunch!


Now I need to plan my summer! Does anyone have fun plans?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The West Scoop | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates