Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Furniture.




I am in love with our new couch. It is so cozy! Poor James went *74 days (yes, I counted) without having couches. Camping chairs are great, but not as living room furniture. We were both having neck and back pain and now are feeling so much better because of our new stuff. We also got a sweet bedroom set. We don't care that it takes up most of our room in our small apartment. We just like to have places to put socks and hats. I feel very spoiled with all of our new pieces. I wish I had pictures to share but I NEVER pull out my camera and well, my phone is just annoying.

*We bought the furniture on Memorial Day (May 31st), but they didn't tell us that it wasn't in stock until we had already been in the store for several hours and were in the checkout line ready to pay. They said we would have to wait until June 17th for the mattress and July 1st (!) for the rest of the items. We anxiously awaited the mattress so we could get rid of the air mattress we borrowed from friends. After another 2 weeks we found out the day BEFORE the rest of our furniture was supposed to be delivered that we may have to move. We canceled our delivery to figure out our living status, rescheduled a couple days later and then had to wait for the 20th of July for everything! I am so happy we have it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The West Scoop | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates