I need to send pictures to my sweet SIL for a family calendar so I pulled out our camera to check out our options only to discover that I have taken TWO pictures all year! TWO! What the heck! Better yet, they are TWO pictures from the same day! So then I think well maybe I have just been using my phone for pictures so I pull that up. In the past year I have taken pictures of our furniture, a door sign my students made for me, a huge blister on the bottom of my foot, 40 pictures of a baby that does not belong to me and last but not least, the 2010 holiday barbie.
Hmphhh....what to do?!?
I Do Now
6 days ago

5 comments:
Better start taking pictures! Better late than never, right?
i definitely do NOT have the problem. i just filled up my external hardrive...with pictures and music. and thats it. dannngggg.
ashley, i hate you! you also have a cute kid though too.
Well then.
I guess you and James better snap some pics this weekend!
Stage them if you have to! :)
So I have been meaning to call you back ever since my phone went caput! I tried calling you back but everytime I dialed I couldn't hear anything.... just silence. I AM SO SORRY! I dropped my phone in the ice/snow/slush and it has been acting funny ever since....
When are you coming to Utah?! And why? :)
Post a Comment