Thursday, October 28, 2010

SMART Dad!

It's pretty amazing how I can tell my dad random symptoms and he can diagnose me on the spot! I know it's his job but it still amazes me every time because I always wonder how these things are related. For example, I called him yesterday telling him I had a fever and it hurts to breathe in and out. He asked a couple more questions. One minute after our conversation begins I have a diagnosis and a prescription on the way! Amazing! I am so grateful to have such an intelligent father! Not only with medicine but anything! Seriously, I would never try to go up against him with anything about the gospel, history, or politics. He know ALL! Someday I hope I can be as smart as him (minus all the medicine stuff because I will not be going to medical school anytime soon)!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Man, this is so true! Dads do know sooo much! It is incredible. How do they have such a broad scope of knowledge?? geez.

Post a Comment

 

The West Scoop | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates