Six months ago I bought tickets to see her and it felt like FOREVER away! My sister, Jenny, flew in from DC to come with me and I am so glad she did! I know this sounds lame but it was amazing! She played in PHX 2 nights and I am kicking myself for not going both nights. Next time!
(Clearly, I have not learned the art of taking my own pictures)
Like I said earlier, the concert was amazing. So amazing that I got teary eyed. I'm not even going to lie. The last song of her set she gets in a basket that flies all over the stadium. We must've had the perfect seats because she came right by us. It was like we were standing 5 feet apart! We made eye contact, then I waved and then she winked back. It was 10 seconds of pure bliss! Afterwards I turned to my sister and my eyes started to tear up! Haha I don't even know why! In that moment I knew that me and Taylor were best buds and she liked me as much as I like her!
Now that I sound like a creep I'm going to end this post. I want to add a couple of videos but they are not uploading for whatever reason. I'll try again later!


1 comment:
remember when we talked on the phone and fangirled over her for a solid 10 minutes! and i admitted that i cried during one of her music videos before? i love us.
Post a Comment