Thursday, December 1, 2011

Start of the Holidays


      I am getting into the whole crafting / diy thing. I am horrible at it and not very creative but I enjoy doing it with friends. I get bored when I do it on my own so it's a good excuse to get together. Recently we made little turkeys. 

Haha such a cute little turkey couple! 

     Of course, we have decorated for Christmas which is always happy! I love getting in the holiday spirit when I am out and about. I think people are nicer during this season. I love that about December! I don't mind waiting in long checkout lines, traffic, parking in the back of the lot, etc. I think that is a reason I LOVE black friday so much. Yes, it's craziness and sometimes the deals aren't even that great but it's a bunch of people out that are pumped about Christmas! What's not to like about that?!?!


      Yes, that is a slice of bacon ornament on our tree. Every year we each pick out a new ornament for our tree and this was his choice this year. I actually love it. Him and my brothers LOVE bacon. They talk about it and send texts back and forth with pictures of food with bacon in it. They are a little obsessed but it's pretty funny. Check out Epic Meal Time to get it.
     
     Another reason to love Christmas....we get to see this cute TWO year old's face! Love her!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The West Scoop | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates